Here are my top 10 airline liveries. You may (or may not) agree with me but this is just my opinion. You can holler after seeing the list. Special liveries are not included. The list is in no particular order.
1. Air New Zealand – the boldest airline to sport a black & white livery. Avant garde and strikingly beautiful.
2. Thai Airways – timeless, classic and simply regal.
3. Gulf Air – the only gold that stands out in the boring and drab Middle East based carrier liveries.
4. Fiji Airways – need I say more?
5. Air Tahiti Nui – “the most refreshing airline” should be the tagline of Air Tahiti.
6. Sri Lankan Airlines – notice the unique font of Sri Lankan Airlines.
7. Egypt Air – King Tut must be smiling.
8. Batik Air – new kid on the block makes a splash!
9. American Airlines – proud & loud! Wear the flag.
10. Pullmantur air – psychedelic & youthful