Cebu Pacific revenue up 9% – financial highlights for three months ended 30-Sep-2015:
- Revenue: PHP12,753 million (USD276.7 million), +8.7% year-on-year;
- Passenger: PHP9313 million (USD202.1 million), +5.0%;
- Ancillary: PHP2554 million (USD55.4 million), +25.5%;
- Total costs: PHP11,756 million (USD255.1 million), -0.7%;
- Operating profit: PHP997.1 million (USD21.6 million), compared to a loss of PHP107.4 million (USD2.3 million) in p-c-p;
- Net profit (loss): (PHP1645 million) (USD35.7 million), compared to a loss of PHP1099 million (USD23.8 million) in p-c-p;
- Total assets: PHP81,178 million (USD1762 million);
- Cash and cash equivalents: PHP4584 million (USD99.5 million);
- Total liabilities: PHP56,992 million (USD1237 million).
*Based on the average conversion rate at USD1 = PHP46.0826
Cebu Pacific (CEB), flew 4.4 million passengers in the 3rd quarter of 2015, posting a growth of 10.6% over the same period last year.
The airline carried a total of 13.7 million passengers from January to September, 2015, an increase of 9% year-on-year.
Growth in passengers carried by the Cebu Pacific Air group from January to September, 2015 can be attributed to increase in capacity in key domestic and long haul routes.
As of September 30, 2015, the CEB group operates 2,530 weekly flights in 62 destinations and 93 routes. We look forward to expanding our operations to even more domestic and international markets soon, says Atty. JR Mantaring, CEB officer-in-charge for corporate affairs.
Cargo revenues also posted an increase of 8% to P886 million as we carried 44.5 million kilos of cargo, up by 4.2% over the same period last year.